Class Project to Raise Funds during Boo Ball on Saturday, October 26th at Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center
The 2018-2019 Leadership Cheyenne class has announced their project for the annual Boo Ball, which will be held Oct. 26, 2019 at the Red Lion Hotel & Conference Center, in Cheyenne.
Funds raised will be utilized for wayfinding signs to be installed along the Greenway that runs through Cheyenne. The goal for the class, who are working alongside the Greenway Advisory Committee, is to raise enough funds to purchase and install eight priority wayfinding signs.
Signs will be strategically placed at each t-intersection along the Greenway – funding dependent – with each sign being approximately 3’x3’ in size, indicating direction and distance to the nearest point(s) of interest. The projected locations for the signs will be:
– Cahill Park near the new playground
– Lion’s Park near the Yellowstone underpass
– Dry Creek North where the Greenway meets Manewal
– Dry Creek South where the Greenway meets Converse
– Dry Creek where it meets US 30 and splits east and south
– Crow Creek and Morrie
– Allison at South High School
– Logan Avenue at the Norris Viaduct
Further information for the 2019 Boo Ball and Greenway project will be updated on the 2019 Boo Ball Facebook page beginning in May.