To build and strengthen economy in Southeast Wyoming entrepreneur resources are critical.
The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Wyoming Business Report for the Business Week presented by DAPCPA Southeast Economic Forecast Luncheon shared important data and information on where the area is currently and where it is going.
During the presentation topics included tax reform, small business, workforce development, young professionals and more.
President/CEO, Dale Steenbergen shared as a economic developer, “When the rubber meets the road it, is when our people live a better life. And success to me is not just when a guy in a back room smoking a cigar and making a ton of money. It is when we are lifting all boats.”
- Cindy DeLancey, President , Wyoming Business Alliance
- Buck McVeigh, Executive Director, Wyoming Tax Payers Association
- Matt Micheli, Partner, Holland & Hart
- Dale Steenbergen, CEO & President, Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Anne Alexander, Associate VP Undergraduate Education, University of Wyoming