Ready, Aim, Fire! The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce held their very first Trap Tournament this afternoon to raise funds for the Military Affairs Committee Program and Wyoming Business Advocates.
Proceeds from the event go toward two vital committees of the Chamber which help strengthen the local economy. Events, such as this, support the business community’s relationship with the local military and are a way to gather for a great cause.
Guests enjoyed live music coordinated by, WyoMusic, including bluegrass and jazz, a smoked BBQ dinner, and BIG winnings! The event was held at the Cheyenne Trap & Skeet Club and included a variety of participants, even Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon and Treasurer Curt Meier.
The winners of the Tournament are as follows:
- 1st – Welding and Machine, Inc.
- 2nd – Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- 3rd – National Property Inspections
Business Category Winners:
- Financial – Blue Federal Credit Union
- Real Estate – National Property Inspections
- Construction – Welding & Machine, Inc.
- Community & Media – Cheyenne Trap & Skeet Club
- Professional Services – MHP, LLP