The Chamber Has An Immediate Full-Time Opening
Join the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce Team!
The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1907 and is currently over 1,000 partners strong. Using guiding core competencies, the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce demonstrates leadership by being a advocate for business on all levels of government and promoting our community to make this a better place to live, work, and do business. The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce is also active in the Wyoming State Chamber of Commerce, Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives and the United State Chamber of Commerce.
The Director of Partner Relations primary role is to retain existing Chamber Partners and investors by promoting the positive aspects of the Chamber partnership, and how the Chamber positively impacts the economic development and growth of businesses throughout the greater Cheyenne area. This position is also responsible for expanding investment relations to support the missions of the Chamber. The Director of Partner & Investor Relations is also responsible for facilitating and managing selected committees of the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce.
Who we are looking for:
- Positive person who is good with people
- Passionate about business and Cheyenne
- Desire to be the expert to support economic growth
- Excited to innovate and advance the community
Position at a glance:
- Establish positive relations with principals of businesses throughout the greater Cheyenne area
- Develop, implement and monitor a partner retention plan and partner investment plan
- Prepare event timelines and formulate any sponsorship needs for event investors in cooperation with the Chamber Executive Staff
- Facilitate and manage Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce committees as assigned to support the mission of the Chamber
- Identify leads for potential new partners and new investors
- Organize and engage sales activities accordingly
- Oversee collections of delayed renewals and requests for cancellations in a timely manner
- Reevaluate and upgrade existing partners
- Demonstrate ability to work under constant pressure and time deadlines
- Attend and assist in Chamber of Commerce events and meetings as assigned.
- Your requirements include any other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
To apply, please drop off a resume and cover letter to the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
121 W. 15th St. Suite 204
Cheyenne, WY 82001