The DDA/Mainstreet hosted a walking tour downtown Sunday, June 20th featuring 5 sites.
The public was invited to attend a self-guided tour throughout Cheyenne’s downtown of residential living Sunday, June 20th, . From apartments to penthouse living, the tour had a variety of options for viewing. The Executive Director of DDA/Mainstreet, Vicki Dugger shared there was 738 visitors throughout the session.
“We are excited to share with the residents of our community what we have to offer.” Shared Dugger.
She further explained that this tour is critical to bringing vibrancy and vitality to downtown because it helps to provide exposure of the amenities offered in downtown.
The locations included:
1. Irwin Barn, 410 Randall Avenue
2. Frontier Hotel, 1901 Central Avenue
B. One-Bedroom Apartment
C. Studio Apartment in The Annex
3. Savelle Loft, 111 E. 17th Street
4. Ellis Loft, 107 E. 17th Street
5. Mendicino Bros. Bldg., 215 W. 17th Street
6. Provisions Apartment, 1711 Carey Avenue