Earn the Designation of Certified Employment Support Professionals (CESPTM) by Passing the National CESPTM Examination
Casper, WY Exam
Thursday, June 22, 2017
1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center-Wyoming Theater
800 N Poplar St, Casper, WY 82601
Exam Fee: $159.00
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CESPTM EXAM?
• Job Coaches • Job Developers • Transition Employment Specialists • Job Placement Specialists
Employment Specialists/Consultants • Employment Managers and/or Directors
WHAT IS CESPTM CERTIFICATION?
- CESPTM certification is a national credential for Employment Support Professionals who assist people with disabilities in finding and maintaining regular, community-based employment.
- The CESPTM credential is earned by passing a comprehensive examination based on national standardized competencies.
- CESPTM certification is a complement to program certification and licensing, demonstrating a level of professionalism has been achieved.
- The CESPTM certification is a national, portable, individual credential that remains valid for 3 years.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EARNING THE CESPTM CREDENTIAL?
- CESPTM certification opens the door to: improved professional advancement & job opportunities, increased income opportunities, and enhanced credibility with employers
- Become a member of a rapidly growing, elite group of professionals:
- Reduced APSE membership fee
- CESP TM Meet-ups
- National networking opportunities
- CESP TM LinkedIn Group
- Exclusive access to CESP TM publications & webinars
- Your name listed on the APSE website
- A professional credential-not just a certificate of completion
- Recognized as a leader in your field
Register here for the Casper, WY Exam: