The Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) within the WSBD center will offer free training on topics associated with procuring government contracts.
The training will be offered on the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce Facebook page through their 22@Noon program.
In preparation for the modernization of the ICBM Missiles, the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce has partnered with PTAC to provide training that will help businesses to position themselves to capitalize on this economic thrust. The topics were chosen to cover some of the many questions of local business leaders.
Tune into the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce Facebook page at NOON on the below dates for 22 minutes of free training. Join Us!
- October 16 – Intro to Government Contracting
- October 23 – Business Bonding Capacity
- October 30 – Joint Venture/Teaming Arrangements
- November 6 – Cyber Security
- November 14 – HUB Zone/8(a) Certifications
- November 27 – WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) and VOSB (Veteran Owned Small Business) Certifications
- December 4 – Developing an Elevator Pitch
For more information on the upcoming GBSD project visit GBSDBound.com or contact the Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce at 307.638.3388.