26 Community Members Selected for Prestigious Leadership Development Program
The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce and the Leadership Cheyenne Steering Committee are pleased to announce their selections for the Class of 2019-2020. In all, 26 members of the Cheyenne community were selected to participate in this program designed to develop leaders and promote community engagement.
Ask any Leadership Cheyenne graduate and they will all tell you, it truly is the experience of a lifetime! It is a program for a diverse group of business professionals who participate in a challenging, interactive and thought-provoking nine-month educational program. The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce formed Leadership Cheyenne in 1985 with the goal of developing leaders for the future. The purpose of Leadership Cheyenne is to educate participants about the community and help them develop a desire and commitment for life-long civic trusteeship.
The Leadership Cheyenne Class of 2019-2020 will include:
- Josh Arrospide, COMEA Shelter
- Alex Barker, Laramie County Community College
- Dave Barker, State of Wyoming, Secretary of State
- Stephanie Bedinghaus, Navona Architecture LLC
- Shaina Case, Hirst Applegate, LLP
- Juan Coronado, The Metropolitan Downtown
- Gary Cundall, Charles Schwab
- Jim Darden, High West Energy
- Baylie Evans, Wyoming Business Council
- Penny Fletcher, PHR2 Solutions
- Larry Fodor, Mechanical Systems, Inc.
- Fatma Inal-Falls, Rocky Mountain International
- Jessica Jessen, Davis Dental
- Chris Johnson, MHP, LLP
- Maren Kallas, The Albany Restaurant and Bar
- Joe Kelly, Edward Jones
- Jerry Lamb, City of Cheyenne
- Landon Lybeck, Teton Therapy
- Chad McKinney, Northwestern Mutual
- Joey Samudio, ALIGN
- Gabby Sherman, Laramie County Abstract
- Sarah Smith, Century 21 Bell Real Estate
- Jamie Sweeney, Cheyenne Police Department
- Mike Upton, Wyoming Army National Guard
- Jim Vanderweide, Trihydro Corporation
- Brian Wille, Wyoming Air National Guard
When you see these leaders in the community, be sure to congratulate them!