Military Monday & A Western Experience
Military Monday at Cheyenne Frontier Days
“Military Appreciation Monday” in honor of those who have served or are serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Grand Entry of the Rodeo will feature military transportation through the ages. Best photo area would be on the concrete pad in front of the west stands as they go by.
- Wear red, white & blue to Frontier Park!
- There will be military static displays featured through the park.
- We recognize the service given by our military personnel by offering a FREE ticket to today’s rodeo. Show your military, dependent, or retired I.D. at the Ticket Office. (Limit 1 ticket per I.D.)
The newest attraction at CFD offers unique Western experiences.
See the incredible bond that develops between man & horse as horsemen work with horses off the range preparing them for adoption. Do you have what it takes to be a Barrel Racer or Bronc Rider? Test your skills at the Rodeo Zone Tech exhibit, where Rodeo Meets Robotics! READ MORE
- Mantle Wild Horse Demonstration: 10 a.m.; 11 a.m.; Noon; 1 Pp.m.; 2 p.m.; 3 p.m.
- Mustang Maddy: 4 p.m.; 5 p.m.; 6 p.m.
- Doug Hansen, Hansen Wheel & Wagon Shop Presentations: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
- BLM Wild Horse and Burro Demonstrations: 10 a.m. to noon and 4-6 p.m.
Sunday events include: Cowboy Church, Fiesta Day, Fort D.A. Russell Days, PRCA Rodeo, and Night Show – Sawyer Brown
Monday events include: Pancake Breakfast, Events at the Indian Village, and Championship Bull Riding
Full schedule of events for the upcoming week can be found online.