Mark Gordon will work to protect public lands.
Whether it’s for hunting, fishing, horseback riding, biking, hiking or camping, enjoying the outdoors is a cherished part of the Wyoming way of life, and a big draw for visitors. Nearly 75 percent of Wyoming residents participate in outdoor recreation every year. And the outdoor recreation economy in Wyoming supports approximately 50,000 jobs.
- Fighting to keep public lands in public hands & protect multiple-use management
- Maintaining & enhancing access for hunters, anglers and recreationists
- Working to responsibly grow Wyoming’s outdoor recreation economy
- Defender of Second Amendment
- Advocate for grizzly hunt & responsible wildlife management
“I’m a lifelong sportsman. As a habitat provider myself, I am an active advocate for landowners, sportsmen and wildlife. It is critical to me that we enhance access to our public land and protect private property rights. As Governor, I will maintain a strong commitment to multiple-use land management. I will be a fierce advocate for Wyoming sportsmen, recreationists and all those who enjoy the wildlife, waters and scenicvistas of our own backyard.” – Mark Gordon
Remember to vote on August 21st!
Paid for by Friends of Mark Gordon