Residential Loan Officer opportunity now available in Cheyenne, WY.
(Cheyenne, Wyo.) – Central Bank & Trust is an established, community-driven bank with five branches in Wyoming. Our founders wanted to build something memorable in a land worth remembering. So here we are, 125 years later – still serving Wyoming, still growing, and still leading with the values our founders had. We’ve helped your great grandfather build a business and your mother buy a home. We work every day to positively influence the communities we serve, so we hire the best to continue our founder’s legacy.
The Residential Loan Officer is provided the opportunity to create your own personal brand and develop your own markets. This is a great way to earn competitive pay and build your professional resume in the process. You’ll receive full access to our Branch Officers for professional development, mentoring opportunities, and business networking.
Who we’re looking for:
- A passionate learner; you have a desire to be the expert about real estate lending in your community.
- Knows how to ride for the brand. This is more than just a day job and successful candidates are team players.
- Excited to innovate and experiment with the Chief Marketing Officer to uncover business.
- Ability to take initiative and independently “sell yourself” to your market
- Enterprising and independent.
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of conventional government guidelines a plus but not a requirement
- Knowledge of processing and underwriting procedures as plus but not a requirement
- A background in sales is a plus but not a requirement
This is a full-time position with benefits. Salary DOE.
To apply, please drop off a resume and cover letter to the address below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3060 East Lincolnway
Cheyenne, WY 82001