The Cheyenne Brewers Festival winners were announced and the weekend even was a proven success for the Cheyenne Depot Museum.
Annually this event is hosted to raise funds for the Cheyenne Depot Museum. The building has become a prime downtown anchor after its restoration and to maintain its vibrancy fundraisers like this help to supply further upgrades and maintenance.
There were 8 States represented with the Breweries in attendance. All participants had the opportunity to vote twice on their favorite brews, as well as the brewers.
- People’s Choice winner: Danielmark’s Brewing Company from Cheyenne
- 2nd place: Snowy Mountain Brewery from Saratoga
- 3rd place: Cheyenne Beer Social Club from Cheyenne (Homebrew club)
- 4th place: Freedom’s Edge Brewing Company from Cheyenne
- Snake River’s Pakos IPA won with their Iron Horse BJCP for Wyoming IPA’s
- Cheyenne Beer Social Club was named by the professionals Brewers the Best Homebrew
In addition to the brews and food, had a host of live music and even had a guest appearance from the Cheyenne Wheels for Charity Car. The car is a 1942 Ford Coupe that was fully restored by the Wyoming Brewers Festival presenting sponsor and long time supporter, Midas of Cheyenne. Tickets for the Wheels for Charity Car are for sale for $25 and proceeds support local charities.