DDA/Main Street is hosting a Downtown Living & Loft Tour event for the public.
May 20th see the cool living opportunities in downtown Cheyenne by touring some local apartments and lofts. A similar tour happened in Downtown a few years back and it was well received by the community and a way to show individuals first hand what it is like to live in Downtown Cheyenne. The tour will be a part of a series of events organized to celebrate National Historic Preservation Month.
START AT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
1. Irwin Barn, 410 Randall Avenue
2. Frontier Hotel, 1901 Central Avenue
B. One-Bedroom Apartment
C. Studio Apartment in The Annex
3. Savelle Loft, 111 E. 17th Street
4. Ellis Loft, 107 E. 17th Street
5. Mendicino Bros. Bldg., 215 W. 17th Street
6. Provisions Apartment, 1711 Carey Avenue
In the featured announcement by DDA/Main Street the shared, “A special thank you goes out to our home owners, tenants, volunteers, tour committee, partners and sponsors! We couldn’t have done it without you!”