Cheyenne is the proud home of Laramie County Community College, which has had a fantastic year. The LCCC Foundation sent out their annual report, and we are thrilled with the successes they have had. Exceptional higher education facilities like LCCC are essential for having a prosperous future for our Cheyenne community.
By the numbers: Here are some of the highlights from LCCC’s 2022-23 Annual Report.
- $684,096 in scholarships were awarded
- 421 students received scholarships
- 455 LCCC Foundation Donor Scholarships were available
- 112 employee givers
- $47,004 was donated in the Employee Giving Campaign
- 67 endowed funds supported through the Employee Giving Campaign
- $89,975 donated though Employee “12 Days of Giving” Campaign
- 56 endowed funds supported through “12 Days of Giving” Campaign
- $313,896 received in private giving for LCCC athletics
- 2,419 gifts received
- $37,500 totaled in identified matching funds
- $33,962 received in gifts to support the Pathway endowments
- $3 million committed by LCCC Foundation to support the renovation & expansion of the RAC