Ned LeDoux to Perform July 26th
Western Vista Credit Union is hosting a member appreciation and recruitment event on July 26, in which credit union members will have the opportunity to meet Ned LeDoux, the son of the late Chris LeDoux, and receive a free copy of “Forever A Cowboy” his extended play CD, featuring five songs from his upcoming album.
“Though he passed away more than a decade ago, Chris LeDoux’s legacy lives on through Ned’s music and we are so excited to give our members the opportunity to meet him,” said Lorrell Walter, vice president of marketing and member experience at the credit union. “We are honored to support the LeDoux name and Ned’s budding career with this event.”
When: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 | 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Where: Western Vista Credit Union | 3207 Sparks Road, Cheyenne
What: First 200 Western Vista members will receive a free copy of Ned LeDoux’s “Forever A Cowoby” extended play CD. Ned will be on site to sign autographs and take pictures.
- First 200 WVFCU members will receive a FREE copy of Ned LeDoux’s “Forever A Cowboy” extended play CD, featuring 5 songs from his upcoming album scheduled for release November 3. Ned will be at the credit union to sign autographs and take pictures.
- Open to members of WVFCU 18 years or older. Kids welcome, but only adults are eligible to receive the free CD.
- Member must be present to receive free item. Limit one per person. Available while supplies last.
- Valid WVFCU membership required. Visit any branch to pre-register and guarantee your free album. Member must arrive by 9:30 a.m. on day of event or the item may be forfeited.
- New members ARE eligible. Not currently a member? Join today and become eligible INSTANTLY! May not be combined with the “refer a friend” promotion.