The Business of Politics! As a business it is important for businesses to educate their employees on how policy, regulation and elected officials may affect their jobs.
The Greater Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce launched a new campaign to help businesses better educate their employees during elections.
The campaign is to empower businesses to allow their employees a positive experience when exercising their power to vote. Businesses can create an environment where their employees can learn about candidates and issues, encourage discussion and develop educated voters for the benefit of the community. The Chamber is challenging businesses to champion this effort and to embark on a journey of creating power at the polls.
- Last Day for Early Primary Election Voting – Monday, August 20th (8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
- Primary Election – Tuesday, August 21st
- Early Voting General Election Begins – Friday, September 21st
- Last Day for Early Voting in Atrium – Nov. 5 (8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.)
- General Election – Tuesday, November 6th
*Not able to vote on election day? Request an Absentee Ballot.
Employers can access quick resources on how to best empower their employees at
There is also a quick sheet of information that can help businesses best navigate the political environment when empowering their employees to go exercise their one our to vote during the election.