Congratulations to Susan Samuelson, the 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award Recipient.
The Wyoming Business Report hosts an annual awards banquet, Women of Influence, where they recognized an array of deserving women throughout Wyoming’s business community.
Susan Samuelson was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award. She has strong Wyoming roots and an incredible giving heart. Along with her husband Doug, they operate a ranch in Laramie County, Warren Livestock Ranch. Samuelson is always engaged in the community. From helping to raise extensive funds for the Boys & Girls Club of Cheyenne to being an integral part of the agricultural history of the community and sharing this heritage with visitors with welcoming arms, she makes Wyoming stronger and better each day with her contributions.
Prior to the announcement of the Lifetime Achievement Women of Influence award, various women business professionals were recognized in their respected categories.
Congratulations to the following honorees:
Banking & Finance Honoree
- Amber Hestla-Barnhart, Owner, Chief options Strategist at Hestia Research
Business and Business Services Honoree
- Laura Morrow, Owner at Laura M Gallery
Government, Military & Law Honoree
- Lynn Budd, Security Unit Chief at the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security
Health Care Honoree
- Tracy Garcia, Chief Nursing Officer of Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
- Renee Penton-Jones, General Manager at Ramkota Hotel
Manufacturing & Technology Honoree
- Erin Moore, CEO/Partner of Gannett Peak Technical Services
- Donna Sheen, Director of the Wyoming Children’s Law Center
Best Mentor Honoree
- Marjorie Bedessem, Senior Engineer at Trihydro
View the full list of original nominees recognized HERE.