This unique and creatively interactive conference empowers women to invest in their own personal and professional future. This one-of-a-kind conference, organized by key Wyoming women leaders, is designed to educate, inspire, engage and empower women to deliberately ignite change in themselves, their communities, and across the state. It is presented by High Ground Coaching and Development.
Attendees will interact and build relationships with extraordinary Wyoming Women, sharing in their steps to success. This conference will ignite a hope across Wyoming, highlighting and developing women to empower future generations.
Featuring keynote women speakers from around the state that have succeeded in different industries and other extraordinary stories of mentoring success, the conference is designed to benefit attendees from all walks of life, all stages in career. Amidst creative activities and personal conversations with remarkable women, you will engage in a variety of leadership training topics such as how to be a valuable mentor, dealing with difficult conversations/people with grace, habits of successful people, creating success after 40 and much more.
The Goals of Connect to Women:
- EDUCATE what a mentoring relationship is and leadership skills to create those relationships
- INSPIRE yourself to initiate a new relationship, enhancing you personally and professionally
- BE INSPIRED as you interact with extraordinary Wyoming Women Leaders
- EMPOWER an energetic group of trailblazers on the heels of our current leaders
- FORWARD the movement through intentional conversations and future state-wide events and programs