Representative available to meet with veterans.
A state of Wyoming veterans service officer from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services in Wyoming cities throughout December.
Vicki Osman is available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans’ benefits, Department of Veterans Affairs claims, or VA healthcare. Osman can also help veterans and their families apply for benefits, file claims or request healthcare.
Her office is located at the Joint Forces Readiness Center, 5800 Central Ave., in Cheyenne, and she will also be available at the following locations:
* Cheyenne: Dec. 6 and 20 at the Vet Center, 3219 E. Pershing Blvd., from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
* Saratoga: Dec. 13 at the Community Center 210 W. Elm St., from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
* Rawlins: Dec. 12 at the Rawlins VA Clinic, 1809 E. Daley St., from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
* Laramie: Dec. 11 at University of Wyoming Knight Hall Rm. 243 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
* Laramie: Dec. 5 and 19 at the Workforce Center, 3817 Beech St. from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
During periods of inclement weather, please check with the staff at the outreach locations to ensure the veterans service officer will be available.
Please contact Osman at 307-214-2112 for more information, or to schedule an appointment at any of the above locations.